Cocoa is a very good 100% theobromine.
It has been scientifically proven that chemicals present in cocoa has been shown to manage High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, prevent Breast Cancer, Persistent Cough, Brain Power, Energy Metabolism and Clear Vision, Powerful Emollient and Wound Healing, Sexual Performance.
- Going by the taste of pure cocoa powder, many fun seekers will dislike it, because of its bitter nature. However, recent studies have shown that pure cocoa powder is a power food item packed with antioxidants, phytochemicals, minerals and the building blocks of neurotransmitters with far-reaching implications for treating cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, cancer and other chronic degenerative diseases.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: habitual cocoa intake lowers blood pressure via its high arginine content and the nitric oxide pathway.
- Prevents Cardiovascular Diseases: Lowering blood pressure reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, heart attack and stroke. Other protective mechanisms cocoa can offer against cardiovascular disease come from its potent antioxidant profile
- Prevents Diabetes: One of the most deadly complications from diabetes mellitus (type II diabetes) is heart disease. Cocoa protects us from these complications and also helps to promote insulin sensitivity.
- Boosts Immune System
- Cocoa improves blood vessel function in aged